What questions should I ask before signing up with an ISP?
Thursday, June 11th, 2009
Questions to ask before signing up
When comparing Internet service options, there are several questions you should ask each provider to help make your decision easier.
- What is the monthly rate?
- Does that include unlimited service?
- Is it month-to-month or a contract period?
- Are there installation charges or equipment to buy?
- Is there a service guarantee?
- Do they have 24/7 tech support?
- How fast are the average speeds?
- Do they offer free email addresses?
- Do they provide SPAM guard and virus protection?
- What are the billing options?
- What is the process for cancellation?
Comment on this FAQ
More Internet FAQs