Many lenders offer programs for first time homebuyers, but, depending on your situation, you may not even need to make use of any of these types of programs.Read more
Home Loans FAQs
Featured Home Loans FAQ:
More Home Loans FAQs
- What is the difference between fixed rate mortgages and ARMs?
- What do all the numbers mean when referring to ARM loans?
- What is the difference between a prequalification and a pre-approval?
- What is a home equity loan?
- What is the difference between a home equity loan and a line of credit?
- What is an interest-only mortgage loan?
- What are some common mortgage terms I should know?
- What are some more common terms I should know?
- What is a mortgage refinance loan?
- When does it make sense financially to refinance?
- What does a mortgage refinance process entail?
- How can I get the lowest mortgage refinance rates?
- How can I find the best mortgage refinance lender?
- How much equity do I need to get a refinance loan?
- What is a fixed rate equity loan?
- What should I use a home equity loan for?
- What should I expect when applying for a home equity loan?
- Is applying for a mortgage loan a complicated process?
- What should first time homebuyers look for in a home loan?
- What is a mortgage loan guarantee program?
- How can I get the lowest interest rate?
- What if I am confused about a particular term or condition?
- Are some mortgage terms used interchangeably?
- What should I know about the mortgage application process?
- Is the mortgage loan process complicated?
- How can I speed up the loan application process?
- What can an application packet reveal about a lender?