Homeownwers liability insurance is designed to protect homeowners against lawsuits that can result from injuries or property damage caused to others by the homeowners.Read more
Home Insurance FAQs
Featured Home Insurance FAQ:
More Home Insurance FAQs
- What does homeowners insurance cover?
- What are the basic types of protections for homeowners?
- Is special homeowners insurance coverage ever needed?
- What is homeowners property insurance?
- What is homeowners liability insurance?
- What are some basic homeowners insurance coverage options?
- What affects the costs of homeowners insurance?
- Should existing homeowners insurance coverage be reviewed?
- What is a homeowners inventory and is it necessary?
- What is an umbrella policy?
- What are replacement costs?
- Can insurance be obtained for homes in high risk areas?
- What is renters insurance?
- What is condominium or co-op insurance?
- Should I work with a homeowners insurance specialist?
- What is the best way to find a homeowners insurance agent?
- What are some easy ways to save money on home insurance?