Once each year, you can request a free copy of your credit report. This is a guaranteed right under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.Read more
Credit Monitoring FAQs
Featured Credit Monitoring FAQ:
More Credit Monitoring FAQs
- What is credit monitoring?
- Is it really necessary to use a credit monitoring service?
- Can I get free credit report monitoring?
- Can I get a free credit report?
- How can I dispute an item on my credit report?
- What is a 3-in-1 credit report?
- Does my credit score need to be monitored?
- What is 3-bureau credit monitoring?
- Should I sign up for identity theft protection?
- What is a fraud alert?
- What should I do about the unsolicited offers I receive in the mail?
- How can I contact the credit bureaus?
- What are credit reports?