With a specific card, there may be certain holidays, days of the week, or even months of the year that are not eligible for point redemption.Read more
Credit Cards FAQs
Featured Credit Cards FAQ:
More Credit Cards FAQs
- What is the difference between an intro APR and a regular APR?
- How do fixed APRs and variable APRs differ?
- What is a balance transfer?
- What is a balance transfer fee?
- How safe is it for me to apply online?
- Should I keep old credit cards or cancel them?
- What types of fees can I expect with a credit card?
- What should I look for on my monthly credit card bill?
- Are there extra fees associated with cash advances?
- How can I maximize the reward points I earn?
- What is a credit card grace period?
- Should I apply for the credit card with the best interest rate?
- How should I compare low APR credit card offers?
- What types of fees can low interest cards have?
- How do I know if an interest rate is low enough?
- What is a business credit card?
- Can a business apply for a credit card?
- Can I obtain a business credit card without being personally liable?
- What is the best business credit card?
- What is a fixed APR credit card?
- What are the benefits of owning a fixed APR credit card?
- What are features of the best fixed rate credit cards?
- Can I transfer my debt to a credit card with a fixed APR?
- What is a cash back credit card?
- What features should I look for in a cash back card?
- What are the best cash back credit cards?
- What is a reward credit card?
- What types of reward programs are available?
- Do issuers usually charge a fee to participate in rewards programs?
- How can I find a low interest rate reward credit card?
- What if I want to switch the rewards that I get?
- How do I know which reward card is best for me?
- What is a travel reward credit card?
- How should I compare airline reward credit cards?
- Is it always difficult to redeem travel rewards?
- How can I maximize my travel rewards?
- Do travel rewards cards cost more?
- What other benefits do travel reward cards have?
- What if I don’t need my airline miles?
- What is a hotel reward credit card?
- How should I evaluate hotel reward credit cards?
- What kind of restrictions do some hotel reward cards have?
- How can I maximize the benefits of a hotel reward card?
- How should I evaluate instant decision credit cards?
- What do lenders ask for on instant-decision credit card applications?
- How long does it actually take to receive an instant decision?
- How are lenders able to make credit decisions so quickly?
- How can I increase the chances of receiving instant approval?
- What can I do if my instant-decision application is turned down?
- What should I look for in a gas credit card?
- What other features can I expect to receive with a gas credit card?
- How can I earn the highest rebates with my gas credit card?
- What makes a gas rebate card better than the rest?
- Can a student qualify for a reward credit card?
- What is the best college student credit card?
- How can I get a credit card while I am a student?
- What is the best credit card deal for me?
- Can I apply for a credit card online?
- What are the benefits of online account access?
- When do I need to have a cosigner for a credit card?
- How can I get a credit limit increase on my credit card?
- Should I pay more than my minimum monthly payment?
- What happens if I make my credit card payment late?
- Is there any harm in maxing out my credit card?
- Will I be charged extra fees for overseas purchases?